A few things you should know about me......
1. My favorite episode of Seinfeld is the "Voice", otherwise known as "Daren the Intern."
2. My go to phrases are "I'll give it a whirl," No Big Deal and "That's my jam."
3. I am completely self taught in photography, 99% of what I know I learned on YouTube or in the field.
4. I love movies.
5. I am a total Dead-head, Phish-head and love Hip Hop...
6. I have a tattoo on my neck reppin my family, it's the only one I have.
7. I am always hungry.
8. I prefer colorful dollar store sun glasses. I can't have nice things.
9. I get along with dogs really well, I understand them.
10. Chickenparm, Parm, C Murder, Uncle Chicken, Flea, Boom, Squareman....these are just a few of my nicknames.
I never intended on being a wedding photographer. It just happened. So I went with it. I have shot weddings all over the country and abroad and look forward to more adventures. If you are getting married or are interested in a couples session hit the button. You can expect a fair and realistic quote within 24 hours. When I shoot an engagement session or your big day I try my best to get honest and real moments. It's my job to get the in between moments and to run the show, you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.